There are countless options to achieving a straighter, more beautiful smile. While traditional metal braces are still a choice for many Americans, there's a newer, clearer choice called Invisalign. These aligners, or trays, gently and gradually straighten teeth by shifting teeth into place over time. This ground-breaking alternative is increasingly popular among teens and adults alike. Invisalign has the distinct ability to straighten teeth without peers or colleagues knowing that you are under orthodontic treatment. Plus, they are actually comfortable, convenient, and hassle-free, having very little impact on your lifestyle.
Why Invisalign over Traditional Braces?
Here are six reasons why patients are choosing Invisalign:
- The invisible trays can be removed whenever you want.
- You may eat whatever foods you enjoy!
- Invisible teeth straightening.
- You can brush and floss normally.
- The materials of the trays are a safe, smooth, comfortable plastic. There are no irritating brackets or metal wires rubbing the inside of the mouth and jaw.
- Office visits are less frequent than with traditional braces. Usually patients will consult their dental professional every 4-6 weeks.
Are you a business professional that simply cannot consider metal braces at this stage in your life? Or, are you a teen, active in a contact sport? Are you concerned with how traditional braces may affect your social life? Are you typically pressed for time in the mornings? Are you a bride or groom-to-be?
No matter what stage of life you're in, we're sure that the advantages of Invisalign are becoming quite apparent. Give Marvin Village Dentistry a call today to schedule your consultation. A customized treatment plan begins here, where our skilled team will assess your smile and begin the process of straightening and repositioning your teeth...the Invisalign way!
Posted on behalf of Marvin Village Dentistry